WMF pressure cookers are perfect for those who have little time to cook, yet still want healthy, flavorful food. Foods that are pressure cooked offer more nutritional value than those cooked for longer periods using traditional cookware. Foods cooked in a pressure cooker are ready faster, using less liquid. The fact that foods are done in a shorter cooking time means they are less likely to lose their color and flavor, as well as vitamins and nutrients that are evaporated or diluted when cooking for longer periods of time. Pressure cookers reduce cooking time by as much as 70% and cut energy consumption by up to half.
The Perfect Pro's hallmark is its striking black handle. Thanks to well-developed technology, it can be operated with just a few clicks. The all-in-one control knob is used to regulate all the functions.
- Made in Germany
- 18/10 stainless steel construction for superior heat retention and durability.
- TransTherm® base for even heat distribution and energy-efficient cooking.
- Suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- All-in-one twist knob with bayonet lock efficiently controls opening, closing, and programming the two pressure settings and the automatic steam release.
- Cooking indicator features colored rings to indicate the pressure cooking level. The lid can only be opened when the cooking indicator is completely down.
- Removable handle for easy cleaning. To clean the handle, just remove it and hold it under running water. Pot and lid are dishwasher safe.
- Pot can also be used without lid for searing/browning.
- Reduces cooking time up to 70%, which allows valuable vitamins and nutrients to be retained. Energy saving up to 50% due to the shorter cooking times.
- All pressure cookers are accompanied by operating instructions and a separate cooking time-table.
- 3.0 Quart Pressure Cooker
- 6.5 Quart Pressure Cooker
- 1 Universal Pressure Cooker Lid
Advantages of cooking in a pressure cooker
- Faster - cooking times are up to 70% shorter compared to conventional cooking
- Energy saving - Through the shorter cooking times energy is saved up to 50%
- More aromatic - When cooked in their own juices, ingredients keep their individual flavour.
- Gentler - Shorter cooking times and the hermetically sealed cooking method retain more valuable nutrients.
Advantages of WMF pressure cookers
- Simple operation - Putting on the lid easily, large and good visible cooking indicator with two cooking levels, and 3 different methods of opening the pot after cooking.
- Safe technology - All pressure cookers are completely safe and are UL certified, 5 safety features more than required
- Easy cleaning - removable handle (entire technique is integrated in the handle), Pot and lid are durable and easy to clean due to the 18/10 stainless steel construction
To read more about Perfect Pro Pressure Cookers click HERE.