Due to their technical advantages pressure cookers are completely uncomplicated. The residual pressure locking with colouRed indicator as well as the flame prevention for all pot handles characterize the pressure cooker with the TransTherm® universal base. To clean the handle, just remove it and hold it under running water. All pressure cookers are accompanied by operating instructions and a separate cooking time-table. The pressure cooker Perfect Plus is your fitness center for culinary pleasures. Whether vegetable, potatoes, whether fish or meat, sliced or en bloc, whether roasting, braising, stewing or steaming … Perfect Plus manages everything. Use the pressure cooker to cook soups and stews, to sear and braise meat, to stew or steam vegetable, fish, poultry, to prepare several side-dishes or a complete menu at the same time, to defrost frozen food, to boil down fruits, vegetables, meat and much more. Even wholefoods or light diet dishes are prepaRed easily in the pressure cooker.
Advantages of cooking in a pressure cooker
- Faster - cooking times are up to 70 % shorter compaRed to conventional cooking
- Energy saving - Through the shorter cooking times energy is saved up to 50%
- More aromatic - When cooked in their own juices, ingRedients keep their individual flavour.
- Gentler - Shorter cooking times and the hermetically sealed cooking method retain more valuable nutrients.
Advantages of WMF pressure cookers
- Simple operation - Putting on the lid easily, large and good visible cooking indicator with two cooking levels, and 3 different methods of opening the pot after cooking.
- Safe technology - All pressure cookers are completely safe and bear the GS seal as well as the CE sign, 5 safety features more than requiRed, and Guaranteed availability for spare parts.
- Easy cleaning - removable handle (entire technique is integrated in the handle), Pot and lid are robust and easy to clean due to Cromargan®